One-Pot Meal – Simple Skillet Lasagna Recipe
Here is the BEST SKILLET LASAGNA RECIPE that you will find!
We all have those days when just about everything goes wrong. Kids miss the school bus, traffic jams on the way to work, co-workers are irritating. Some days it just never ends. The good news is instead of stopping at the drive-through looking for a quick meal, whip up this simple skillet lasagna that is made from scratch! Yum – the mood will definitely turn around.
If you’ve never tried skillet lasagna, here is the only recipe you will ever need. Yum! Delicious! Did we say DELICIOUS?
This is hands down one of our most favorite recipes for dinner.
This skillet lasagna recipe doesn’t have a ton of ingredients so the simple flavors really come through.
Using just one skillet, this recipe is easy on the clean up and also easy on the wallet as well.
There are so many things to love about this easy family dinner, but the best thing is it only takes about 20 minutes to prepare.
Well, the best thing may be the YUM factor! Ok, we think you can decide!
- 1-1/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (29 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon. oregano
- few sprinkles of salt & pepper for ground beef
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 of a (16 oz.) bag of medium egg noodles (about 4-1/2 cups, uncooked)
- Using a large skillet with a lid, brown the onions and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- Add the beef to the skillet and brown the ground beef until beef is cooked through. This should take about 4-5 minutes.
- Season meat with onion salt, oregano, and pepper while cooking.
- Drain off any grease.
- Stir can of tomato sauce and 1 1/3 cup water into the skillet and bring to a light boil.
- Add the egg noodles and stir until all egg noodles are covered with sauce.
- Cover and simmer for about 6-7 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Blend the Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cheese on top of the noodles.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over all; cover and let cook for about 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts and is heated through.
You will fall in love with every bite!
A savory blend of delicious creaminess you will love. Try this super-scrumptious skillet lasagna for dinner tonight!