Taco Pasta – One Pot Wonder
One of my favorite things to cook with would have to be taco seasoning! I mean the real taco seasoning that comes out of a packet.
The super-delicious, sprinkle me on everything taco seasoning!
To me it’s one of my favorite luxury pantry items that I can throw a few additional ingredients into the skillet, sprinkle with taco seasoning, and out comes perfection!
A Perfect Pasta One Pot Wonder!
Days can get very hectic and long, but this dinner is the one thing that will make your family come sprinting to the dinner table!
Delicious spicy beef in tomato sauce with onions and black olives tossed with a little cheddar jack cheese all melted together in a pot of deliciousness.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced fine
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 (14.5) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 box thin spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- Brown the onions in olive oil until they start to get tender.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet with the onions and cook until the ground beef is no longer pink. Sprinkle taco seasoning over beef; add the black olives, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce and mix through.
- Stir in the water and bring to a light boil.
- Add the spaghetti and stir for about 3 minutes, making sure the spaghetti doesn't stick together. Keep cooking for about 2 more minutes, stirring often.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle cheese and green onions on top and cover until cheese is melted.
Ground beef is cooked with tomatoes and black olives and then sprinkled with taco seasoning.
YUM! Serious Dinner Delicious! Taco Pasta made with Spaghetti using just one pot!