Delicious Moroccan Spiced Shrimp Recipe
This is an outstanding Shrimp dish. The recipe is very simple and you probably have all the spices in your spice rack except for maybe the Saffron.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family.
- 1 pound of Fresh Prawns (Shrimp)
- 2 Cloves of minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Powdered Cumin
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Paprika
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Powdered Ginger
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Saffron
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Salt to taste
- Heat the Olive Oil in a pan and add Garlic.
- Next add all the Powered Spices and Sauté in the Olive Oil and Garlic for about 1 minute.
- Add the Prawns and toss in the spices until the Prawns are coated. Sauté until the shrimp are cooked.
- Immediately serve over a bed of fresh lettuce or rice.
- Prawns are another name for Shrimp, don’t use cooked shrimp they will become too tough. Don’t over cook the shrimp.
- Saffron is a rather expensive spice.
- I prefer Himalayan Pink Sea Salt which is the healthiest kind of salt.
Please Enjoy this Moroccan Spiced Shrimp Recipe!