Lemon Pepper Chicken Grilled – Easy and Delicious
You come home from work and stare at the fridge, but there are still no dinner ideas to be had…
On days like these you just need something simple + simple.
Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken is so easy because all of the hard work has been done for you! Lemon pepper seasoning is really all you need to make a simple grilled chicken and the seasoning has been crafted perfectly to bring you just the right amount of lemon … with the pepper! No guess work.
What’s the most popular seasoning? Well, you decide your favorite and let us know!
We like to add just a touch of soy sauce to give this chicken just an extra dash of flavor.
So stop starring at the fridge and go grab some delicious lemon pepper seasoning!
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix the soy sauce with the olive oil and rub into both sides of the chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken very lightly with salt and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning on both sides of the chicken breast.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through.
McCormick makes a “California Style” Lemon Pepper Seasoning with garlic and onion that is really tasty!
Try a few brands of seasonings until you find one you love.
What should you serve with you Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken? Serve some steamed or boiled baby red potatoes and sauteed green beans with your chicken.