Healthy Chicken Patty Recipe
With summer swiftly coming to an end, I wanted to prepare a light, healthy alternative to a beef hamburger.
This recipe calls for ground chicken made into a patty with a fresh avocado and jalapeño.
If you love a healthy and spicy burger, you’ll love this quick and simple recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. of Ground Chicken
- 1 Ripe Avocado (cut in chunks)
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper (sliced)
- 1/3 Cup of Bread Crumbs ( I prefer Panko)
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, form your Ground Chicken into patties and grill.
- So simple!
Staying healthy, I served my burgers with a side of Brown Basmati Rice and Brussel Sprouts lightly sautéed with Pancetta and topped with Balsamic Vinegar.
MY COOKING NOTES:
- You can substitute ground turkey for the ground chicken but you lose the flavor this burger is going after.
- Panko is an Asian style bread crumb which is flaky and made without using the crust.
- Pancetta is an Italian Bacon, you can substitute regular bacon.
Try this Healthy Chicken Patty Recipe and Let Me Know What You Think!