Hamburger Beef Stroganoff – She Cooks!
Annie loves to cook but sometimes doesn’t have time! That’s where simple recipes come in handy!
Follow along with Annie as she makes this delicious one-pot hamburger beef stroganoff and snaps some pictures with her IPhone!
Annie says “this dinner was so easy and I was surprised how well the noodles cooked!” “The only thing I would change is I would of added a little more onion, because my onion was small.”
Dinner was definitely delicious!
If you would like to submit your recipe to our “She Cooks” section – send them to us and we will post them! You could win a $25.00 gift card.
So here you go … come along with Annie as she cooks this delicious Hamburger Beef Stroganoff in just one pot!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 oz) package of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 lbs. of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 4 cups of beef stock
- 8 oz of medium egg noodles
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- Heat oil and butter in a large, heavy-bottomed pot or deep skillet with a lid. Add mushrooms, season with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef to the pan with the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, and break into smaller pieces with a spatula. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is just cooked through or about 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle the flour and paprika over beef mixture, stir to coat the meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste and then the beef broth, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Increase heat to medium high and bring to a simmer.
- Add noodles to the pan and stir to combine. Cover; Reduce heat to medium low and simmer, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 5 minutes then uncover and cook for 3 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.