Ground Turkey Rice Bowl Made with Seasoned Turkey and Kidney Beans
Some days 4-5 ingredient dinners works well for us. This ground turkey rice bowl is one of those dinners that takes just a few ingredients and wa-la – dinner is on the table. Or in the bowl!
Have hungry kids to feed? They will love these little taco flavored rice bowls. You can even serve this over brown rice for that extra little kick of health.
Cook up some ground turkey with onion, sprinkle on taco seasoning, and throw in some beans. It’s that simple and very delicious.
- 1 lb. package of ground turkey (Don't buy the extra lean)
- 1 small onion, diced fine
- 1 package of taco seasoning.
- 1 can kidney beans (We love Bush's Beans)
- Using a medium skillet, cook turkey and onion in olive oil until turkey is cook through.
- Lightly salt & pepper turkey as you cook.
- Sprinkle turkey with taco seasoning and add water as per the instructions.
- Stir in the beans.
- Let simmer for a few minutes and serve over your favorite rice.
These Ground Turkey Rice Bowl Made with Taco Seasoned Turkey are Perfect for those Busy Nights when You Need a Quick Meal!