Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Do you need a tasty chicken recipe that’s full of flavor and easy to prepare? Then you’re in luck with this recipe for grilled honey lime chicken!
These juicy grilled chicken breasts are perfect for a dinner entrée, or as a sandwich, and can even go on top of your salad! The perfect versatile chicken breast recipe!
Serve this delicious honey lime chicken with a baked potato or go a little “carb lite” by serving on top of a bed of salad greens!
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- A pinch of salt
- Make sure that all ingredients are at room temperature. This will allow the marinade to soak into the chicken meat.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, honey, mustard, lime juice and salt. Allow to marinade for about 20 minutes.
- For extra tender and juicy chicken, you can marinate the meat for up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle chicken with a little chili powder before grilling.
- When ready to cook, preheat your grill so that gives off medium heat. Both stove top grills and outdoor grills works well. Grill chicken at about 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Make sure to check the caramelization on both sides to not burn or overcook your chicken.