Curried Beef Steak Kabobs
Sometimes you read a recipe and there is just something about it that makes you want to try it right away. The only problem with this recipe was, we were pretty sure the picky-oonie’s weren’t going to like it.
Well, we were wrong. Everyone loved the Curried Steak Kabobs, and it was definitely a pleasant surprise.
These Steak Kabobs are from the delicious cookbook called – Kabobs! Just perfect for the start of summer. You can pick up a copy of Sally Sampson’s Kabob Recipe book right here.
Following is the exact recipe for making these super-delicious Steak Kabobs on your grill.
We know you’re going to them!
- 1-1/2 or 2 lbs. sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup dry sherry (we used sweet)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- salt & pepper
- Place sherry, mustard, soy sauce, brown sugar and curry powder in a medium bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add the beef cubes and coat each piece.
- Let marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade and thread onto skewers.
- Grill until meat is cooked through, turning ever few minutes.
Beef coated in curry-laced marinade. Fall in love with curry powder, it’s a healthy choice for spicing things up!