Cilantro Rice With Lime
This easy Cilantro Rice recipe with lime is perfect for something a little different for your side dish for dinner.
This cilantro rice goes great with your dinner tacos or burritos or any Mexican-style dish you serve.
Here is a great way to transform boring, basic rice into something extraordinary with the addition of a few fresh ingredients.
In this recipe, lime and cilantro are paired to create a classic flavor combination that brings a little bit more deliciousness to your dishes.
- 3 cup cooked rice*
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Fluff cooked rice with a fork and stir in fresh lime juice, lime zest, and cilantro until blended. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.
* Can use white, brown, or jasmine rice. Delicious cilantro rice can be made with your favorite style or brand of rice.