Chicken Broccoli Pasta with Garlic and Mushrooms
This simple dinner recipe of chicken and broccoli is delicious with or without the mushrooms. Baby Bella mushrooms add a nice meaty taste to this dish, but if you have no love for mushrooms it’s ok to leave them out.
Baby Bella Mushrooms are naturally low in Sodium, Saturated Fat and Cholesterol. They are a good source of Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Potassium and fiber.
Lots of garlic cooked in the zesty Italian dressing really makes the dish burst with flavor.
Pasta always provides a nice meal if you have a large hungry family to feed and this recipe makes a pretty big meal! What’s nice about this dish is vegetables make up half of the meal! Don’t have a big family? Leftovers heat up nicely the next day.
With just a few ingredients this dinner hits a home run right out of the ball park and gets on the dinner table quickly!
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup Kraft Tuscan Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cut or sliced into cubes
- 6-8 oz. sliced baby bella mushrooms
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 head broccoli, cleaned and stems removed (use crowns only)
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last couple minutes of cooking time.
- While pasta is cooking, use a large skillet to saute garlic in 1/2 cup dressing for about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook for about 2 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Lightly salt & pepper.
- Drain pasta and broccoli well; add to the skillet along with the Parmesan cheese and lightly mix through.
Chicken Broccoli Pasta – A Kraft inspired recipe!