Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
We love spicing it up with hot sauce! When shredded chicken meets up with Frank’s hot sauce, amazing food happens! Wow, we love it when that happens!
This recipe features all the wonderful flavor found in traditional Buffalo wings – with none of the guilt! As an added bonus, this satisfying one-pan meal comes together in less than 30 minutes.
Have these Buffalo Chicken Wraps for lunch or for a light low carb dinner.
You can even make your own rotisserie chicken breasts – find out more here – > Rotisserie Chicken Breasts.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1½ lbs. rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- To serve: 1 head Bibb or butter lettuce, leaves removed, washed and patted dry
- Melt the coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the diced pepper and celery, and sauté until tender, around 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, onion powder, and garlic powder. Stir well and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through.
- Add the hot sauce and sauté while stirring for another minute or two, until the sauce is heated through and everything is well coated. Remove from heat and stir in the sliced green onions.
- To serve, fill Bibb lettuce cups with a few tablespoons of the chicken mixture and enjoy!
Nutritional information (per serving)*
Dietary Fiber: 2g
*Nutritional information is from HappyForks.com. Information is provided for entertainment purposes only.
Drizzle with one of your favorite Hidden Valley Dressings.