Bacon Wrapped Chicken on the Grill
It’s the weekend and you have no idea what to make for dinner … again. How about some Bacon Wrapped Chicken with a side of fresh broccoli and a savory rice melody!
This bacon chicken recipe is easy enough for even the novice cook to prepare. We will go through the steps on how to quickly get this delicious dinner on the table, and have plenty of time leftover to enjoy your weekend relaxing!
And you deserve to relax with your family this weekend!
The chicken is lightly seasoned and then wrapped in bacon. Heat up the grill and cook the chicken to perfection while the side dishes are being prepared.
You can also brush the bacon with your favorite BBQ sauce about 2 minutes before the chicken is finished cooking.
See our homemade BBQ Sauce right here –> Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Light your grill and keep on low.
- If you have a grill with two sides, only light one side.
- Rub both sides of chicken lightly with oil.
- In a small dish, stir together the salt and spices and sprinkle evenly on both sides of chicken.
- Wrap two pieces of bacon around each piece of chicken.
- Grill each side for 7 minutes on low.
- If you have a grill with two sides, heat one side and cook the chicken on the other.
Rice Medley by Knorr
If you are pressed for time, instead of making a plain rice dish, make a side dish using delicious Knorr Rice Medley. This is one of our favorite quick rice dishes to go with our grilled bacon chicken.
Steamed Broccoli on the Grill
Wash your broccoli and cut off stems. Tear off a large sheet of foil. Lay broccoli crowns on foil and lightly salt and pepper. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of water on the bottom of the foil and then tightly fold the edges over. Crimp edges so broccoli will steam in the foil. Lay on the grill and cook over medium to low heat for 20 minutes.
A simple dinner for a relaxing weekend!